CC020 – Trade Winds Caribbean Adventure – 10 nights
Start Date: 09/02/2019
Vessel: Challenger Yachts
Start Port: Grenada
End Port: Antigua
Grade: 3 – no sailing experience needed
Sail the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean on our Grenada to Antigua Challenger voyage. Starting at the southernmost tip of the Caribbean in Grenada, you will sail north as the wind takes you, visiting various islands, bays and coves whilst navigating the Caribbean Islands.
Sailing past St Vincent, Martinique and Montserrat to name but a few islands, you will not only learn how to sail one of these fantastic yachts but have time to see the Caribbean from a sailor’s perspective.
Whilst much of the voyages itinerary is weather dependent, based on where the wind will take you, your ideas are welcome, in terms of where you would like to sail. Likewise if there are any bucket list items you would like to tick off please share with your skipper. There are a number of key activities that you can expect to partake in whilst on board, if you wish.
– Watch keeping (you will be grouped into watches when you first board the yacht) and Night watches – night watches have been known to provide some interesting spectacles from; stunning sunsets & sunrises to shooting stars and meteor showers in the clear skies free from light pollution
– Snorkelling whilst at anchor
– Land based exploring
– Evening and possible overnight sailing
– Caribbean cooking nights on board using local produce
- Port and fuel surcharges – £ Included
(in addition to the price of the voyage)
To book a Sailing Voyage you will need the Crew's personal, next of kin, medical, passport (if applicable) and payment details to hand. Payments are secure and quick.
Sailing Voyage prices include accommodation, meals, tea, coffee, squash and snacks whilst onboard, safety equipment, waterproofs and sail training. They do not include flights, organised excursions, meals ashore, transport to/from the vessel, departure tax, optional extras and surcharges.